Vegetable Soup (bottle gourd main ingredient)
Have you ever wondered that you always get a craving to eat the unhealthiest food only when you are sick? The first one or two days can be managed with khichdi or dal and rice, after that the cravings of having some spice starts tempting you.
Main ingredient bottle guard which is know as a guard against all diseases is what makes it healthy and few other ingredients add some flavor to this soup
Bottle gourd -1 small
Potato - 1
Carrots – 2
Green Peas – ½ cup
Green Beans -1/2 cup
Cauliflower – ½ cup
Spinach – 4-5 leaves
Beet – ¼ cup
Garlic – 2 to 3
1. Cut all the vegetables in big pieces and boil them thoroughly, if possible try using a pressure cooker.
2. Once completed boiled, using a blender blend all the vegetables together
3. In a pan add some vegetable broth and add big pieces of garlic.
4. Allow the mixture to boil
5. Add the vegetable puree to this garlic and vegetable broth. Boil this for a while.